Wednesday, September 22, 2010

YAY!!

So take a look at what I did at work when I was supposed to be working....


...that's right! I was studying up on all my BOOB friends!! I totally felt like I was in school all over again studying for a test. I would only leave the picture uncovered and I made sure the name was covered up...then I would see if I remembered your names!!

I tried really hard to remember everyone's faces but forgive me if I have to ask your name! But look what I was getting paid for at work! HA! Take that boss man :)

Cant wait to meet everyone! Happy travels to everyone flying/driving to Chicago tomorrow!! Kim and I will be on our way Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I see me! :) See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i wish i was meeting you in Chicago... unfortunately being all the way in Australia doesnt help :-\

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously - you and Alexis could be twins...stunning. You'll know me - I'll be the one farting gumdrops and crying like a BOOB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pic in the BOOBS cheat sheet is not the best...can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're making good use of the Cheat Sheet!! Really looking forward to meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea! I won't be there! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your boss doesn't find your blog!!! ROFL... :)

    ReplyDelete