Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

This weekend has been bad for weight loss. Friday I ate pretty well and stayed within my calorie limit but Saturday and Sunday are a different story. I go for a check up with my surgery doctor this Wednesday...as in 2 days!!! The last time I went to the doctor was the last week in July and I weighed 231 (major bummer). She told me she wanted to see me back in 6 weeks and I need to at least have lost 6 pounds by then....which comes out to about 1 pound lost per week. That would put me at about 225 when I weigh in at the doctor, with clothes on of course. So basically what this means is I should starve myself until Wednesday....right?! (Sarcasm obviously....well sorta).

****************************

I will let the scale doing the story telling for this week.....


Last Monday (August 30): 222.5 pounds

Today (September 6): 224 pounds

Gain: 1.5 pounds


**********************************

Yeah...it sucks. Seems like the 220's will haunt me forever. I have been in the 220's back and forth since March! MARCH! Goodness gracious. The day I see 219 I am going to kiss the scale...literally.

Do you think I could be below 220 if I don't eat until after my doctor's appointment on Wednesday?! Kidding kidding! I couldn't starve myself if I tried...dont you worry!

************************************

Everyone have a fantastic Labor Day!! I am going to my aunt's house for lunch with my mom's side of the family and to my grandmother's house for dinner with my dad's side of the family! Do you know how hard it is to not go shopping on Labor Day with all the HUGE sales going on?! Very hard...

Anyways, have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe do a couple days of liquids/protein shakes? That will surely get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my bestie Jennifer - she's so ready to be out of the 220s! Keep at it - you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen - Maybe just get back to bandster basics for the next couple of days. Make sure you're drinking a ton of water and protein first. I know it's so hard with all of the social events during the summer and a holiday is no easier, but at least you'll feel like you're on the right path. Also, look at the green, yellow, red chart, maybe you're in need of a fill?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there will be quite a few people with a gain this weekend. Hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been reading your blog for a while now (very good read, btw), and i just think it's funny that my weight is doing almost the exact same thing as yours. the lowest i've gotten the last few weeks is 222, and it's like the second i get there i wind back up at 225, etc. i'm SO sick of the 220s, and i'm hoping to bust through them by this weekend. if i see 219, i, too, will kiss the scale!

    wishing you a big loss for wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaining stinks! Something that sometimes helps me is if I drink a ton of water. I can't drink it straight so I put lemon juice in it. If I down a ton, I feel less bloated. I did this over the weekend because I felt like I wasn't eating the best. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristen!

    I gave you can award, you can view it on my page
    www.ladylapband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete