Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo's I Love: Fashion edition

For this edition of Photos I Love I decided to do fashion photos...clothes, shoes, etc. As you can imagine I have hundreds of pictures similar to these on my computer but decided I probably shouldn't post all of them. That would be one loooong post! Here are a few....enjoy :)










Which one is your favorite picture....#1-9?

*****************

P.S. Happy Friday...weight this morning was 194.4 pounds. Getting there slowly but surely. I have 10 days until my birthday!! I am hoping for 192! Everyone have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 194.4. YEA!!!

    I can't decide on a favorite picture--I just LOVE 2 through 5. And I love these posts. If you want to do a Part 2 of the fashion pictures since you have so many (or any of the other topics you've shared so far actually), that would be fine with me! And I am also interested in seeing those Texas, I think it was, houses you mentioned in an earlier post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to choose just one? I love the skirt in 4 and I would get married in the dress in 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm droooooooling over #8. That sheer lace gown is AH-MAZING!

    Congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #7!!! I LOVE peacock feathers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are going to be quite the fashonista in Chicago again this year! Can't wait to see you again in all your fabulousness :)

    ReplyDelete