Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weigh-In!!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever! It hasn't been that long but it sure does feel like it!!

Decided I would do a little weigh-in before I call it a night :)

This morning I weighed: 184.6 pounds!!

My goal was to be 185 pounds or below by June 1st so as long as I stay at this point I am feeling good about it. I actually hit my absolute lowest weight of 182.6 pounds on Monday but since then I have eaten a little bit of Japanese and Mexican food and they don't like my scale very much. But I am very pleased with 184.6 pounds. That puts me around 75 pounds lost total and about 25 pounds to go until my ultimate goal weight!!

**********************
In other news:

I went this past weekend to Auburn to visit my friends Kyndal and Kelsey and their family! We had a great time together and Saturday during our shopping trip I bought a pair of jeans and a pair of pants....both of them SIZE 14!! I can't explain what an amazing feeling that is! Here are some pictures of me and my girls and my brother! Hope you enjoy :)









12 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous and looking skinny as all get out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! You look fantastic!! Makes me want to hurry to 185... if it looks half as good on me as it does on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous!! I remember when I first bought size 14 jeans too, it was amazing - I bought size 12 recently and it was like a dream! I still tend to start looking for size 18 or 20, it's hard to get that size out of my head after so many years. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So okay... I want to ask you... where do you buy your clothes? You always look adorable!

    P.S. Amazing on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your progress is amazing...keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It feels redundant but... Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look FAB as always, congrats on 184!!!!

    Breanne
    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am just beginning to follow your blog... I am considering Lap Band. Could you let me know what side affects you had? I have two kids 5 and 8, how long will I be off of my feet? etc... you can email me privately if you like at jlszarejko@hotmail.com. I am scared and excited at the same time. Look forward to hearing from you! BTW, you look FANTASTIC and I am hoping to go down the same road you have!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Kristen! hope you are having a great summer :) Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know I was thinking of you. I'll miss seeing you in Chicago this year but I am so glad you have the opportunity to do the ultimate NY trip with your girls. I hope work is good and your family is well... hugs and love to you!

    ReplyDelete