Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ONEDERLAND!!


61 pounds down and I am finally in ONEDERLAND!! Yesterday morning I got on the scale and it kept going between 199.8 and 200.0 so I decided to wait until to today to officially claim onederland! I believe the last time I was in the 100's was my freshman year in high school...around 10 years ago! In total I am 61 pounds down and 39 to go to reach my goal of 160...which I am hoping will come by my 2 year bandiversary on October 23, 2011!

So many things have changed since saying goodbye to these 61 pounds! Just to name a few:

My biggest NSV is that I no longer find myself shopping the "big girl" sizes all the time. I wear a true XL in shirts and size 16 jeans. For instance, last night I went to TJ Maxx and I always used to go straight to the back to the plus sizes. I realized last night I haven't even been back to that section of the store in months. I have been shopping the XL shirts and dresses in the juniors section. Being a fashion major this makes me so happy! When you spend 4 years studying trends and fashion but you aren't able to wear designer clothes you dream about, it is frustrating. But little by little I am getting closer to that day. When I hit my goal weight of 160 I am going back to my previous employer, Anthropologie, and having a shopping spree like no other!

A few other things...I wasn't able to cross my legs without straining and now it has never been easier. I am also a jewelry fanatic and used to wear size 9 rings...now I find myself buying size 7! And lastly, I have so much more energy throughout the day...it is amazing what weight loss does to your energy level!



I was going to take a picture of myself but seeing that I just woke up I decided to post the most recent on of myself. This is my cousin Lauren and I from this past Saturday night.

Thank you all for your support, kind words and encouragement! I consider you family and love you all! Have a great day!

21 comments:

  1. So, so, so exciting! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!! All your hard work is paying off! :) Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! And it's just going to keep getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for onederland! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo!!! I just hit onederland myself! We should celebrate girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! That's so great!!! Congratulations!!! Seeing a "1" is so crazy, right? It still looks weird to me. But I'll take it. You are doing so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOFREAKINHOOOO SISTA!
    And being gorgeous is always a bonus! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!!!! Nice job, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew knew knew you'd get here! Welcome lovey dove - you deserve all the congrats in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH!!!! Congratulations, that is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooohooo! It's such a great feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!!! I know what a big moment that is for you...... bask in the glow of your victory :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! I love reading your blog and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did weight watchers. it worked, but It took FOREVER. last year, a month before my best friend's wedding I wanted to lose 11 Pounds, and my mom found this diet that works fast. I lost 10 Pounds in about 20 days, and it wasn't one of them creazy low carb diets or anything. they give you this menu that you need to follow, and it menipulates your hormones, and forces your body to burn fat. here's a realy cool website I found about this diet- some girl tried this diet, and she created a blog and reported every single day untill she reached her goal weight. check it out- this diet is easy to follow and I lost the weight fast and haven't gained it back since :)
    Here's a link to this girl's blog:
    http://how-to-lose-weight-fast-with-fatloss4idiots-reality.com/

    ReplyDelete