Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Weigh-In and some weekend photos!

Is it Monday again?! Goodness gracious! Where did the time go?

This past week just flew by for me and the weekend went by even faster. I have actually been working 6 days a week since the beginning of January at my job because this is our busy time of the year. Ehh. The overtime is nice but I can't say it makes up for having only one weekend day. So working six days a week and trying to fit my social life into one day, Sunday, has been interesting. My family actually went camping on the lake this past weekend on Friday and yes, everyone went on Friday except for me :( I joined everyone down there Saturday around 5 pm when I got off work. They are actually going camping again this week Thursday until Sunday.....and you guessed it. I will be joining them again Saturday when I get off of work. We had a good time though and camping on the lake is one of our favorite things to do together!

Today is also my boyfriend's birthday but we did his birthday dinner last night! He wanted to go to his favorite Japanese restaurant and because that is my favorite kind of food I was totally down with it! We went with my brother and his girlfriend, Kelsey, and had a great time with each other! (Pictures at the end)

****************

On to weight loss:

I had a really exciting week with the scale. Last Monday I was at 199.6 pounds.

This past Thursday I got down to 197.0 pounds!! It was probably because I was super strict on myself from Monday until Thursday. But just like clockwork the weekend hit me hard. Not too hard I guess but never the less, there was a slight gain.

After Friday, Saturday and last night's Japanese extravaganza...this morning the scale read....
198.6 pounds!

This is a total lose of 1.0 pounds since last Monday. I wish it still said 197.0 like it did Thursday but after the way we ate last night, it was totally expected! I am happy with it.

*****************

I will leave you with some pictures from this weekend:















2 comments:

  1. wowzers! You are doing so great!!! I am so happy for you- keep it up... your pictures are all so beautifu- as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!I am glad that you are enjoying the one day off you get, at least.

    ReplyDelete