Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Home loves!

I love decorating. I love interior design.

I can spend countless hours looking at pictures of houses, home decorating ideas, DIY things for the home and the list goes on and on.

I have not bought my own house yet but when I do I have a pretty good idea of what I want it to look like. I am a neutral fanatic. I love blending and mixing shades of white, beige and gold...as you will see. I love vintage styles as it pertains to decorating and design as well as vintage fashion. I like mixing the old with the new. I love shabby chic and country chic.

This is what I want my future home to look like:










Have a terrific Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pix and colors! Very elegant and peaceful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete