Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday :)

Happy Friday everyone :) I hope everyone has had a great week so far! I have been working non-stop but overall this week has gone by super fast! I finally made all my required appointments for my surgery. My last appointment before I turn in all my paperwork to my insurance is my meeting for my psychological evaluation on September 29th at 10 a.m. The sweet receptionist lady told me to allow a full 4 hours with the doctor so that should be interesting :) Four full hours to sit and talk about myself and my issues...that sounds wonderful! I love to talk about anything and everything so it shouldn't be too big of a deal for me. On a different note, I finally got all of my Labor Day weekend pictures on the computer and I am going to post some of them for you all to see! Everyone have a fabulous weekend and hope to talk with you again soon!!


My boyfriend, Burch, and I on the way to the Auburn game!

Game Day in Auburn...there is nothing like it!

My boyfriend and my brother at the game :)

My mom, my dad and I camping...please excuse this picture (PS-My mom would kill me if she knew I posted this picture). This picture was taken pre-makeup and pre-shower haha!

The boyfriend and I...still camping :)

My boyfriend channeling his inner diva! HA!

One of my best friends, Kyndal, and I...she came to visit us!

For those of you who don't know, this is my signature pose! You will see this is many of my pictures haha :)

This picture was taken on top of this gorgeous lighthouse overlooking the lake. Its beautiful up on top...the only problem is the 100 steep stairs to get up there!

The boyfriend and I

On the way down the steep stairs!

My cousin Lauren and I on Labor Day! Boo Alabama!! Go AUBURN!!

Me with my cousins, Lauren and Leah :)


16 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! You look great! The pics about your signature pose are funny cause that is mine too! I love the hand on the hip and the propped leg!

    4 Hours with the physiologist?! Man, I thought my 1 hour and then 1 hour of testing was rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute pictures! 4 hours for the phsych evaluation sounds crazy, mine was 1 hour. I can't imagine what they would want to talk about for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what Kristen? I think I might hate you. Know why? Even at your pre-op weight, I can see your collar bones. 60-something pounds down and I'm fighting to see mine! Lucky girl! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen - Great pics! You are a gorgeous girl and so photogenic!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristen! I am excited for you! I wish the band was around when I was 23! My psych was only 1 hour, maybe they will have you do other things as well or take a long written test? My written part took about 2 minutes.

    Great pics. Can you come and do my makeup for me? Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexis, Robyn, Angie, Dawn and Gen--Thanks so much for the comments! Yall are all too sweet :) Angie--I think its just an illusion because if my collar bones are showing, its only barely! HA! And yes, the nurse told me the evaluation lasts 4 whole hours! What the heck are we gonna do for that long?! Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristen, I found your blog. You are a pretty one and the same age as my daughter! My psych appt was a breeze. I bet I was not in there 20 minutes. I have heard some do have to fill out multi pages of questions. Sounds BORING, but it is a necessary step to being approved. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does look like it was super fun! Glad it's coming soon for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always forget that you havent been banded yet bc you look so damn good. Seriously, who looks that good camping?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy! You are too funny but thank you. You are a sweetheart! I didnt look that good camping girlfriend...I made sure no close up pictures were taken haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristen,

    You look fabulous girl! Good luck getting your Surgery approved in time for October. I am hoping for end of November-December at the latest! I have already had my Nutritional Eval (1 hr) & Psych Eval as well.

    I guess I was lucky, my Psych Eval consisted of answering a list of Multiple Choice Questions on a computer (@ 5-10 mins), then talking to the Psych Dr for the remainder of the hour, & I only cried once!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, four hours does seem like a long time. Way to be thorough though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kristen! I got your message on my blog!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! You look amazing.. im in shock you want lap-band, go for it girl! I Love my band! I will keep checkin in and say hi!!! I hope to start updating mine more....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Katie! Im glad you found me :) Im so excited about the band! Im at that really anxious stage and just want to get it done already! My goal weight is about 90 pounds from what I am now so I have a ways to go!! Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Saw you comment on blog, so awesome to see some actually saw it lol You are gorgeous!! And camping looks like such fun, I have always wanted to try it. Thought about doing it for my bday in October but I think by then it will be too nippy out.
    Thanks for stopping my blog, will def. add you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kristen! I just wanted to stop by and say you are so beautiful! I definitely don't think you need a band but I know how it is, we're all our toughest critics =)

    ReplyDelete